Nurse Director ICU Services
Location: Fayetteville AR area
- 250+ Bed Short Term Acute Care Hospital
- Part of a larger healthcare system
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Northwest Arkansas region is one of the fastest-growing areas in the country
Director ICU Services Responsibilities:
- Planning and organizing of activities and staffing including hiring, disciplining, and firing of personnel
- Participate in the financial management of the department including budgetary planning, equipment/supplies procurement, and expense monitoring.
- Develop, review, and revise all policies and procedures relevant to the department and coordinate performance improvement activities.
- Reports to CNO
Director ICU Services Qualifications:
- Three plus (3+) years recent management experience in Acute Care Intensive care setting
- One plus (1+) years recent Acute Care Management experience
- Arkansas RN License or eligible
The hospital offers an aggressive compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is available.
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
"I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of my recruiter, Tim Price, and with the time and effort that Management Recruiters Elgin team has taken to prepare a very informative website and a pleasant process."
- Raymond Hino