Manages on time and complete shipments to the customers from the Texas facility by processing the orders and inter-facility transfers of parts, finished product and molds. Analyzes customer orders and determines necessary action to ensure timely shipment. Communicates product availability to Customer Service, Sales, and Distribution. Serves as liaison between Customer Service, Distribution, Production Scheduling, Purchasing and Sales. Updates company wide sales forecast using reservations, sales account manager information, shipping history and customer projections. Will assists in performing mold and machine capacity analysis for planogram & promotion sales inquiries. This position will also perform special projects upon request.
- Analyzes customer orders vs. sales forecast, production schedules, and transfer plans to ensure on time and complete shipments.
- Communicates product delays or need to move orders between facilities to Customer Service and/or Sales.
- Maintains the Product Availability Notification Form for the shipments leaving Texas (Planning form).
- Reviews the on-order list consistently to avoid shortages by ensuring that the product is being produced, assembled, or transferred as needed.
- Reviews weekly Mold Transfer Plan received from the Global Team for accuracy based on Rolling Plan to prepare factory transfers of molds.
- Develops and coordinates factory transfer plans between facilities for finished product, parts, and molds based on the sales forecast and the existing inventory.
- Analyzes the Shortage Report for Texas daily, ensuring accurate information is entered, and allocates any deficits to the responsible department accordingly and provides reason codes for the shortage.
- Reviews Monday Amazon Compiles weekly Amazon rejection report and submits for further analysis.
- Provides a weekly breakdown of transfers between facilities, including purpose for transfer, to give a better understanding of how budget should be allocated.
- Instructs Assembly to convert when unexpected shortages arise due to discrepancies or other factors.
- Prepares weekly rejection report for Brick & Mortar and ECOM customer and submits for further analysis.
- Interfaces with Global Team, Sales, Marketing, Scheduling, Production, Distribution and Customer Service employees
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, or Planning.
- Previous work experience in Sales Forecast or Operations Management preferred.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction and supervision.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
Very professional, flexible on my schedule, perfect follow up & spoke very professionally. Great over all service!
Larry, Sales Manager in the Chicago Area