Director of Pharmacy
Location: Everett WA Area
- 40+ Bed Acute Care Hospital
Director of Pharmacy Responsibilities:
- Oversees the Pharmacy Department to ensure that patients’ pharmaceutical needs are effectively met.
- Establishes policies, procedures, standards, and objectives for the provision of service and coordinates with other departments to provide an optimal level of services to patients and hospital staff
- For the inpatient pharmacy, outpatient, and procedural care areas
Director of Pharmacy Qualifications
- Graduate of an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy. Bachelors required. PharmD preferred
- Five plus (5+) years of hospital pharmacy, including three years of management or supervisory experience.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist in the state of WA or Eligible
The hospital offers an incredible benefits package and offers aggressive compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is available.
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
"I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of my recruiter, Tim Price, and with the time and effort that Management Recruiters Elgin team has taken to prepare a very informative website and a pleasant process."
- Raymond Hino