Director Imaging Services
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
- 225+ beds Non-Profit Hospital
- Ranked Best Places to Work in Healthcare
- Awarded for Excellence in Patient Experience
Director Imaging Services Responsibilities:
- For all aspects of the Imaging Services Departments.
- Establishes policies, procedures and standards of care, to provide the highest quality and safest patient care.
- Collaborate with hospital management, physicians, staff and other stakeholders to develop and implement strategic, financial, operational and marketing of the Imaging Services to ensure stability and growth opportunity.
- Prepare budgets, provide guidance toward the purchasing of future technology and equipment, and ensuring local, state, and federal regulatory compliance.
Director Imaging Services Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related field.
- Registration as a Radiologic Technologist with AART and licensure with LBRT.
- Requires five years’ experience in healthcare imaging management
- Proven knowledge and experience with regulatory agency requirements (The Joint Commission, Department of Health and Hospitals and Department of Environments Quality, etc.), accreditation standards, budgeting, business development and the acquisition of imaging technologies.
The hospital offers an incredible benefit package, aggressive compensation commensurate with experience and relocation assistance.
My client offers excellent benefit and compensation package as well as relocation assistance.
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
"I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of my recruiter, Tim Price, and with the time and effort that Management Recruiters Elgin team has taken to prepare a very informative website and a pleasant process."
- Raymond Hino